Sunday 29 March 2015

Teacup and Teapot Collection

I have been working in a vintage store for coming up two years, and doing so i get first pick of some lovely items. I realized after a while that i was unintentionally gaining a small collection of vintage teacups.

So i thought i would share with you some of the lovely things i have collected, some vintage and some new but all are very pretty!




First up i will share my teapots, i haven't as many as i do teacups, perhaps i am fussy but i hardly ever see any that i simply must have. But i love this vintage Japanese teapot with its lovely gold detaling and mint color.



The other teapot i like to use is this one, it's not very old but it's very cute and useful, with the teapot and teacup in one. I have a couple of other teapots but they aren't really worth showing.




 I paid a pretty penny for this Royal Albert trio, but it was absolutely worth it. I was smitten by the cherry blossom print as soon as i saw it at work and i had to buy it.



I also got this amazing vintage teacup from work. It has a pearlized look to it and the little claw feet sold me on it. My boss gave me a matching cream jug for free, how lucky!



Another beautiful trio from work. It actually matches very well with the mint teapot i have even though they aren't from the same company. Can you tell i like gold details? ;)



I thought this little japanese teacup was cute so i bought it, instead of two separate saucers for your cup and biscuits, you get this one which has plenty of room for both!



And lastly is this Maxwell & Williams teacup which i was given to me from a friends mother. I think the little butterfly is so sweet.

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at my little collection!

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment